Location: Rolling Meadows, IL
Works with a team of highly skilled developers to develop powerful and engaging portal applications for the financial services industry. Responsible for completing development tasks to specification and in accordance with company standards. Participates in requirements gathering, solution design, QA testing, and working with a larger team to understand the full scope of the solution. Responsible for creating and maintaining documentation for support reference, training, and future development. Perform work responsibilities and respond appropriately to the urgency of situations inside and outside of standard business hours. Responsible for analyzing, designing, maintaining, and developing new and existing applications.
- Adherence to all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Developing and supporting client-server applications using the above-mentioned technologies.
- Developing and supporting intranet and internet websites using the above-mentioned technologies.
- Create custom reports and inquiry procedures.
- Create flows and programs, which interact with and serve as extensions of core applications
- Performs and may direct software coding, testing, debugging, documentation, and deployment tasks for on-line applications in accordance with industry best practices and specific internal procedures and standards.
- Contributes to the development and direction of task identification, work effort estimates, and work schedules for development and maintenance activities.
- Written Comprehension - The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
- Deductive Reasoning - The ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
- Effective Communication Skills - The ability to communicate with other people in a manner, which leads to the accomplishment of the goal or task at.
- Oral Comprehension - The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Teamwork – The ability to lead or follow others as appropriate in order to most effectively accomplish the goal or task at hand.
Experience and Education:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and one (1) year of experience with each technology listed below are required. Candidate may substitute degree for two (2) years of experience with each technology listed.
- Microsoft SQL Server
Ceannate Corp is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer