Location: Rolling Meadows, IL
Responsible for the communication and coordination of Ceannate Corp facility-related issues including managing facilities support staff, building expansions, vendor management, contractor management, communication with building management, problem reporting and resolution, enforcing health, safety and environmental regulations and providing additional support services as needed.
- Everyday management of Facilities support staff and building operations.
- Manage building safety and OSHA related issues.
- Building Systems Maintenance including but not limited to; inspections, preventative maintenance and certificates of compliance
- Maintain all building security hardware.
- Review and maintain building leases
- Write, revise and maintain a Business Continuity Plan for Ceannate and all its subsidiaries.
- Receipt, prioritization, and resolution of any and all facility-related issues.
- Assist with company event planning and physical requirements.
- Ensures that all work is completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Creates an environment based on customer service and professionalism
- Recommends facility and service improvements.
- Perform facility capacity planning and budgeting to support current and future initiatives.
- Coordinates expansion and build-out activities
- Management and administration of company audio / visual systems
- Written Comprehension - The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
- Deductive Reasoning - The ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
- Effective Communication Skills - The ability to communicate with other people in a manner, which leads to the accomplishment of the goal or task at.
- Oral Comprehension - The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Teamwork – The ability to lead or follow others as appropriate in order to most effectively accomplish the goal or task at hand.
- Complex Problem Solving - Identifying complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Active Listening - Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Active Learning - Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Project Management related field and three (3) years experience is required. Candidate may substitute four (4) years relevant experience in project management, maintenance and/or facility related area.
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation are required.
- Must be able to be insured under company policies.
- Work will require night, weekend, and holiday hours as part of its weekly schedule.
- Standard work schedule is expected to be Monday thru Friday 8:00 AM-5:00PM.
- Repetitive lifting of objects weighing up to 50 lbs may occasionally be required.
CEANNATE Corp and its Subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers
Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran