Location: Rolling Meadows, IL
The Digital Marketing Manager (DMM) oversees the digital marketing strategy for Loanlook, Inc. This individual is responsible for devising and implementing both B2B and B2C strategies that drive traffic, registrations, and engagement across all company portals, applications, and associated client platforms. The DMM will be responsible for identifying, monitoring, and reporting on key performance indicators that measure and inform the effectiveness of the company’s overall digital strategy as well as individual outreach campaigns. This individual will be responsible for augmenting marketing efforts and resources to improve consumer engagement and build awareness among prospective partners in the higher education, financial service, and government sectors. The DMM will interface with business heads to ensure that marketing strategies are aligned with all business objectives across all departments and subsidiary operations. Additionally, this individual will be responsible for creating and/or overseeing the creation of content, messaging, and process flows that will be used to drive the company’s digital marketing initiatives, leveraging internal and external resources and vendors as necessary to accomplished established business development objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing digital marketing plan for the company in conjunction with senior management
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic Loanlook products and services
- Devising strategies to increase user engagement
- Devising strategies to increase B2-B conversion rates
- Developing and managing digital marketing and email marketing campaigns
- Utilizing a range of Web-based advertising and marketing techniques including paid search, PPC, CPM, and SEO
- Overseeing social media strategy and content pipelining
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to increase brand awareness
- Improving the usability, design, and content of Loanlook products and services
- Responsibility for planning and budgeting all digital marketing initiatives
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions, and competitor data
- Review new technologies and approaches to continue to enhance digital marketing strategy
- Engage client contacts to discuss usage and expectations and additional strategies
- Engage prospective clients to discuss potential user engagement opportunities
- Manage employees and external resources
- Written Comprehension - The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
- Deductive Reasoning - The ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
- Effective Communication Skills - The ability to communicate with other people in a manner, which leads to the accomplishment of the goal or task at.
- Oral Comprehension - The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Teamwork – The ability to lead or follow others as appropriate in order to most effectively accomplish the goal or task at hand.
- Strong working knowledge of all Microsoft Office suite programs and Microsoft operating systems
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills; able to think outside of the box, on a consistent basis
- Ability to work independently (as well as within a team environment) and unsupervised;
- Ability to work a flexible day schedule and be available during evening and weekends when necessary
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor Degree in Digital Marketing, Marketing, e-Commerce, New Media or related experience is required.
- Experience managing online ads, SEO, and analytics specific to digital campaigns
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy, and best practices
- Experience in e-commerce, email marketing, and social media
- Previous experience in similar digital marketing role within a B-2-C environment (B-2B experience is a plus)
- Ability to communicate and work in a team environment