Sr. Accounting Manager
Summary: The Senior Accounting Manager shall be responsible for the preparation, review, and timely delivery of CEANNATE Corp financials to members of the Senior Management Team and Board of Directors. This individual shall also maintain a good system of internal controls as it pertains to the following areas: Accounts Payable, Payroll, Payment Processing, and Client Services. Lastly, the Senior Accounting Manager shall be responsible for reporting up to the Chief Financial Officer with any findings that will impact the company’s financials or internal controls.
• Prepare the Financial Statement Package and Divisional P&L’s for Senior Management and Board of Directors– Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Statement of Cash flows and Shareholder’s Equity.
• Manage the day-to-day workflows and functions for the staff accountants, accounts payable, client services and payment processing.
• Responsible for the monthly close of general ledger.
• Work with external auditors.
• Review and Approval of Monthly Account reconciliations for all balance sheet accounts.
• Review and Approval of Journal entries.
• Detail analysis of revenue and expense variance analysis on a monthly and year-to-date basis for each operating division.
• Review of Operating cash accounts on a daily basis.
• Review of trust accounts.
• Detail analysis of all balance sheet account reconciliations on a monthly basis.
• Detail analysis of all expense accounts on a monthly basis.
• Review of Payroll.
• Review of Bonus calculations.
• Special projects as assigned.
Accounts Payable Specialist
Accounts Payable Analyst