Location: Rolling Meadows, IL
The Graphic Designer will work as part of a team that creates reports, infographics, web graphics, marketing materials, websites, email designs, interactive media, and video storytelling. The Graphic Designer will help communicate progressive ideas and arguments through clear, visually compelling design. The Designer’s primary responsibility is the layout and production of print publications, as well as visuals and design for the web.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conceptualize, create, revise, and finalize graphic content for use across a variety of digital and print mediums including, but not limited to, website and social media content, e-blasts, banner ads, videos, brochures and flyers, event signage, print ads, etc.
- Work with internal teams and agency partners to integrate graphic works into broader marketing communications and campaigns
- Design, lay out, and produce reports and other publications, often including photos and magazine-style visual techniques
- Create charts, graphs, and infographics from data, working with report authors and subject matter experts to ensure accuracy and alignment with key messages
- Manage graphic workflow, working with print vendors and advertisers to produce all printed materials and to ensure that they arrive on schedule
- Maintain a library of stock and custom imagery, versioning and cataloguing content to support future reference, use, and customization
- Perform basic photography and video capture duties as assigned
- Develop, maintain, and promote adherence to style guidelines with emphasis on brand consistency
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execution of components of the marketing plan that support all business units in driving sales.
- Manage tasks and workload to deliver timely results.
- Work with Marketing Director to ensure proper brand messaging and delivery of required marketing efforts to meet company goals.
- Contribute to the development of a comprehensive marketing expense budget in support of the organization.
- Understanding of the competitive landscape to ensure proper positioning and assist with driving product development
- Perform additional, related duties as assigned
- Expertise across Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud with an emphasis on Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, and Acrobat; working knowledge of video making and editing software
- Proficient with MS Office suite including PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Strong creative and personal skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects at one time
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in team environment
- Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team
- Ability to brainstorm and create unique ideas for presentations
- Expert grasp of typography as well as text and image relationships
- Solid understanding of desktop publishing and prepress production
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years agency or in-house marcom department experience in graphic design/artist capacity
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or other relevant field is required
- Experience with web development software (e.g. Dreamweaver) is a plus
Ceannate Corp is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer