Location: Rolling Meadows, IL
The Employee Experience Manager manages and executes various programs, communication strategies, and company events with the focus on improving communication, recognition, retention, and employee engagement at Ceannate and its workplace environment. The individual shall also be responsible for identifying employee issues and concerns that adversely affect morale, engagement, productivity, and retention while collaborating with Company Sr. Leadership to develop action plans and objectives.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversees and participates in employee new hire orientation and on boarding.
- Collaborates with Sr. Leadership in recommending and developing long-term strategies and sponsors key initiatives that promote and achieve a culture of service excellence and employee engagement.
- Manages and executes key employee engagement projects.
- Monitors and evaluates the effectiveness of employee engagement strategies and initiatives.
- Actively engages the Company’s workforce particularly with new and existing front line employees through structured interactions as well as regular communications formally and informally.
- Serves as an employee advocate and brings employee issues and concerns that adversely affects morale, engagement, productivity and retention to Company Sr. Leadership and Human Resources.
- Promotes and celebrates the Company’s culture and values through its Employee Recognition and Rewards Programs and Activities.
- Explains Company compensation and benefit programs as needed.
- Oversees the overall production and content of internal communications including but not limited to company events, newsletters, broadcast emails, and key message documents.
- Partners with Human Resources in administering employee engagement and satisfaction surveys; provides feedback to key business stakeholders and develops and implements action plans to improve.
- Works with outside vendors.
- Performs other duties as needed.
- Able to interact and communicate effectively with other employees in a professional manner.
- Able to work independently and handle multiple tasks.
- Able to manage and meet deadlines and quickly changing priorities to deliver measureable results as part of a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Able to develop and present materials persuasively.
- Able to establish rapport with employees and management staff.
- Able to manage and meet deadlines and quickly changing priorities to deliver measureable results as part of a fast-paced, dynamic work environment team.
- Able to maintain the highest level of confidentiality and integrity.
Experience and Education:
- 5+ years in Human Resources, Public Relations, Employee Engagement, or related field to include two years of supervisory/management experience.
- Must have superior writing, verbal and interpersonal skills; strong editorial, proofreading and editing skills; experience in publications management a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, English, Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing, Communications, or other related fields.
- Strong project management skills.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Adobe PDF.
Physical Work Requirements:
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
- Must be able to travel frequently to and from all Company offices.